Sponsorship of the Club has never been stronger!
In recent weeks negotiations and discussions have produced an infusion of commercial support for 2010.
The financial and product provision has improved the Club’s coffers and provided equipment for two new Encouragement Awards.
As previously announced, the Club dentist, Dr John Murray, has been declared Shoes Patron Sponsor for the year with a donation of $1,000.
Joining the push to be valued members of the Shoes Family are:
- Northies (recognised as the best pub in the Shire, if not the planet)
- Willett and Johnston Partners (the team to go to when you need an accountant)
- KJN Surfboards (excellent boards and a very handy ding repair service)
- PCC Surfboards (excellent boards that have a big following)
- Gando Signs (for all your signage and sticker needs)
They join Leo Payne, the Sausage King, Cronulla Surf Design and Ferrow Plumbers as longstanding backers of the Club.
We salute them all!
And keep in mind that as they back us, if you can also back them as first preference service providers, then that all helps.